Monday, April 30, 2012

Loving Right Now

Urban Decay Naked Palette. It's become my go to makeup palette for both every day and more dramatic looks.





In Death Series by J.D. Robb
I am on book 10 Loyalty in Death. There are 42 books in the series so far, but there will probably be many more before Robb is done. The main character,Eve Dallas, annoys me. She treats everyone around her like crap. The author wants us to believe that Eve just has a tough exterior, but she is really an amazing person on the inside. No! She's a jerk all around. Regardless, I am hooked.  


Lafera Heels from Aldo

These shoes are something that I love, even though I don't actually own them. I really wanted these platform pumps, but they just weren't fitting me right. The poor sales woman was trying all kinds of things to get them to fit, but no luck.


500 Calorie Workout
This workout is a butt-kicker. I have yet to make it through the entire 60 minutes. After about 35 minutes I can't go on anymore. So I guess for me it is a 250 calorie workout.

500 Calorie Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment